The EU2000i Companion delivers 2000 watts peak output. It's powered by the reliable Honda GX100T, overhead cam (OHC), 4-stroke engine that utilizes patented exhaust and muffler technology that make this generator one of, if not the, quietest gas-powered generators on the market today. It also has a built-in 30 A Twist Lock outlet for RV use and easy parallel connectivity with EU2000i Parallel.
With a continuous-rated output of over 13.3 amps, the EU2000i Companion will operate most handheld electrical tools, making it perfect for light construction, weekend projects at the cottage, RV applications, boating (shore power), street vendors or lights. It's also handy as a practical, home stand-by power source capable of powering most furnace fans and sump pumps (individually). Need more power? Add an EU2000i Parallel for additional power. Combined with the EU2000i Parallel and an optional parallel operation cable for up to 4000 watts of power.
The Honda EU Series inverter technology provides ultraclean electricity to power even the most sensitive electronic equipment. In addition, the Eco-ThrottleTM3 feature continuously matches engine speed to electrical load, offering excellent efficiency of up to 9 hours' continuous running time on 3.6 litres of fuel, with reduced noise and vibration levels.
Other standard features include an automatic, internal-circuit protection system, one combined lever; on/off ignition and fuel shut-off control, and sealable fuel-tank vent, built-in simplified hour meter function with green LED output indicator. It blinks when starting the engine, depending on the cumulative operating hours.
• The 30 A receptacle allows two EU2000i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel operation cable (optional) and not an external parallel box kit required by the competition.
• The built-in 30A Twist Lock outlet allows you to get the maximum rated amperage output available (26.6A)
• Great for RV application, especially AC unit (customers need to use an RV's adapter plug)
• There is no 12 VDC outlet on this model due to space limitation
• Meets or exceed CSA (Canadian Standards Association) safety and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) emissions standards
• Optional parallel operation cable (Part number: 08E93-HPK123HI)
Order Online & Pickup In-Store (shipping not available)
(This item can be ordered and paid for online but must be picked up in store. Once you place your online order we will email you a confirmation that it is ready for pickup.
|Dry Weight||20.7 kg (45.6 lbs.)|
|Noise Level dB(A)||59** /53***|